– Good Faith Home Buyers LLC (GFHB) uses data that is provided by different private sources, computer systems, public records, government open records that also may contain confidential source information. GFHB cannot be held liable for inaccuracies contained within public record information or databases accessed.
– GFHB reserves the right to make changes and improvements at any time and without notice, and assumes no liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies.
– NO ADVICE, RECOMMENDATION, OFFER OR SOLICITATION TO PURCHASE: Any paid advertising of GFHB, whether accessed in print or electronic, does not purport to provide an analysis of real property, and is not in any way to be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell property.
– NOT REAL ESTATE BROKERS OR AGENTS, OR INVESTMENT ADVISORS, BROKERS, OR SECURITIES DEALERS: GFHB, including any of our principals, officers, directors, partners, agents, or affiliates are not, nor do we represent ourselves to be, licensed real estate brokers or agents, or registered investment advisors, brokers, or dealers in securities.
– Although the information contained in GFHB, whether published in print or electronic, is believed to be reliable, GFHB make no warranties as to the accuracy of the description of any of the content herein and accept no liability for how readers may choose to use it.
– READERS SHOULD INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY ALL STATEMENTS MADE IN THE PRINT AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OF GFHB.
– USE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ADVERTISING PURPOSES ONLY: The print and electronic versions of GFHB, including any published material, and the opinions of those persons quoted within are for informational and advertising purposes only. Speculation in real estate carries a high degree of risk, and investors purchasing speculative investments should be capable of absorbing losses of all of their invested capital. Information contained in this website, including any published material contains forward-looking information, including statements regarding the expected continual growth of the market for real estate. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions, or future events or performance may be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward-looking statements may be identified through the use of such words as expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, or by statements indicating certain actions may, could, should/might occur. Past investment performance is not in any way indicative of future investment performance.
– NOT INTENDED FOR USE WHERE NOT PERMITTED UNDER LOCAL LAW: This is not intended for readers in any jurisdiction where not permissible under local regulations and investors in those jurisdictions should disregard the content and any information from GFHB.
– Any attempts to harm a transaction by forwarding marketing emails, website/blog posts, or notifications, directly contact a seller, buyer, or listing agent, make alternate offers, or interfere, impede or subvert GFHB’s equitable interest in any way will result in your name (and/or company name) being reported to the appropriate agency, promptly banned from any marketing list, reported in local social networks with a detailed description of the conduct committed, and any or all other legal actions deemed appropriate and necessary.